Saving Records

A friend and I are currently programming a tech support database for our school. However, when we attempt to make the program update the Microsoft Access database with new information it returns "a multiple step operation generated errors." We have tried every thing we can think of to fix this, but are fairly new in the field of database programming. Any kind of help at all would be appreciated.

Comments

• : A friend and I are currently programming a tech support database for our school. However, when we attempt to make the program update the Microsoft Access database with new information it returns "a multiple step operation generated errors." We have tried every thing we can think of to fix this, but are fairly new in the field of database programming. Any kind of help at all would be appreciated.
    :

For saving records to the databse, i hope u are using the code somewhat similar to below:
    rstRECORDSETS NAME.AddNew
    rstRECORDSETS NAME!NAME OF THE FIELD = TEXT BOX NAME.Text

• : For saving records to the databse, i hope u are using the code somewhat similar to below:
    : rstRECORDSETS NAME.AddNew
    : rstRECORDSETS NAME!NAME OF THE FIELD = TEXT BOX NAME.Text

Hmm....actually we're not. Could you elaborate on this code? As I said, we're beginners at database programming. We were using things like "adomain.recordset.update"