i'm interested in an foxpro programmer, or dbase programmer

Name: GABRIEL MARINESCU

E-mail address: gmarinescu72@ hotmail.com

Phone Number: +40- 92452557

Fax; +40-92154083

LANGUAGE:ENGLISH,GERMAN, RUSSIAN

OBJECTIVE

Skilled PROGRAMMER with proven qualities seeks AN POSITION with a organization in ANY COUNTRY , which can give an opprtunity to practice and use knowledge in progarmming and not only .

EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS

Marketing faculty

AROMAR member : Romanian Marketing Association

Post university course in marketing at ASE Bucharest

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

4 years in programming position in Foxpro (FOXPRO , DB2 , DB3+, DB4 )

References at your request

Develops, tests, and modifies conversion programs and other system programs.

Ability to develop stand-alone application projects.

Familiar with database design and the ability to design flow of projects from start to finish.

Operates under limited supervision.

During the courses of the marketing faculty (in a town in the center of the country:Sibiu) I initiated a marketing plan and involving at that time about 10 local companies and a local paper.I was student at that time.Results: the paper increase the number of the readers and the companies obtain free of charge space for publicity.

I learned computer. My coleagues says I'm the best I obtained The second place with a programing aplication in FOXPRO at one competion organised in the areea in 1994 and since then I'm dedicated to Foxpro.And my finnaly exam was based on aplication ussing Foxpro.

When I finished the faculty I worked in a logistic departament in a base belonging romanian army .Working with the people at this departament help me to understand and to improve an computer aplication for informational system and later I , due of this,was "wanted " to a superior level in an financial departament.The main responsabilities was to think and create an informatic aplication about departament's activities.Since then until I'm working here.I learned logistic system , financial roules and accountantcy.

I can learn more and more without other requirements.

REFERENCES

Available upon request.

I'M NOT IN MARRIAGE

I'M ABLE AND WILLING TO TRAVEL,

AVAILABLE FOR RELOCATION

TEAM SPIRIT