Help... how can i run VB.NET app to a Win98 OS

hi Bros... can you help me how can i run VB.NET programs in a Windows 98 or Windows ME OS... an Error appears showing somthing to a MSCOREE.DLL file, and i copy it from WindowsXP to WindowsME i dont know how to register or add some entry to the registry. please HELP ME... and i hope this could be interesting to you, im trying to figure it out 'till now... but please HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME... thanx :)

Comments

• I am new to Visual Basic .NET and had the same problem error message when going from my XP laptop to my 98 desktop. I found in one of my manuals that if you go to microsoft.com and the .NET section there is an SDK software kit you can download free to your windows 98 etc machine (20 meg) and when setup is run it creates the needed files and updates registry's etc. Then I just went to the XP laptoop and found the folder for the project then the bin folder and copied the exe file to the desktop and created a shortcut and it worked like a charm. The manual with the exact location is at work, but give this a try and let me know if you cannot find it and I will get the exact instructions. I just did this myself about a week ago.

In exchange have you by chance tried to do a screen print of your forms yet when you run your program. I am now trying to figure that one out.

Bill

: hi Bros... can you help me how can i run VB.NET programs in a Windows 98 or Windows ME OS... an Error appears showing somthing to a MSCOREE.DLL file, and i copy it from WindowsXP to WindowsME i dont know how to register or add some entry to the registry. please HELP ME... and i hope this could be interesting to you, im trying to figure it out 'till now... but please HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME... thanx :)
    :