Info about an effect (twisting bars / cylinder bars?)

Hi everybody,

I would like to implement a classic 2D effect shown in many demos/intros.
I don't know exactly how to name it ("twisting columns" or "cylinder bars"?).

The effect is a column with square base (although i've seen it with x-form base, texture and shading). It rotates and twists.

It's a very cool effect but i haven't found any info/tutorial about it.

I would appreciate any info. Thanks!.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!