I CAN HELP YOU

hey i can help you with visual basic and vbsource coding or i can hook you up with one of the better people that actually sell progs and crap like that i will be checking in on here but you can contact me on aol [ aim ] messenger my screen name is [ dragginfly13 ] also i might need a little help so please im me for the heck of it! see yaz^_^

Comments

• Wicked dude. If you need help, I can help or if I need help I'll ask...
    If you need any help contact me at Marco@AdvancedConcepts.co.za
    Hope to hear from you soon...

Marco

• well this baby is proving popular. not.

• : why dont you join my message board with all your ideas and see what we could become. I can answer a lot of questions with my team of programmers.
    :

• : hey i can help you with visual basic and vbsource coding or i can hook you up with one of the better people that actually sell progs and crap like that i will be checking in on here but you can contact me on aol [ aim ] messenger my screen name is [ dragginfly13 ] also i might need a little help so please im me for the heck of it! see yaz^_^
    :

Some Expert.... lol
  • Hi Expert,
    How to call crystal report from VB. How to pass parameter to crystall report
  • : Hi Expert,
    : How to call crystal report from VB. How to pass parameter to crystall report
    :
    What version of Crystal Reports??

Sam Draper
    Illinois Secretary of State
    Dept of Information Technology
    Distributed Applications Section

• : : Hi Expert,
    : : How to call crystal report from VB. How to pass parameter to crystall report
    : :
    : What version of Crystal Reports??
    :
    : Sam Draper
    : Illinois Secretary of State
    : Dept of Information Technology
    : Distributed Applications Section
    :
    :
    Seagate Crystal Report for ACCPAC

• : : : Hi Expert,
    : : : How to call crystal report from VB. How to pass parameter to crystall report
    : : :
    : : What version of Crystal Reports??
    : : Sam Draper
    : : Illinois Secretary of State
    : : Dept of Information Technology
    : : Distributed Applications Section
    : Seagate Crystal Report for ACCPAC
    :
    :
    Actually I was looking for a version number 6,8, 8.5 etcetera. But in a nutshell, Prior to version 8 the best choice was the Crystal reports ActiveX control. You put it on the form and set the various properties and send parameters to call the Report. Starting with version 8, I think, The documentation mentions they are phasing out the ActiveX control in favor of the Crystal Reports Engine. I haven't used this much but it seems to be a great deal more powerfull in that you can create the reports from VB and even imbed them in your VB Project. With the ActiveX Control you had to create the reports in the Crystal and save them as a seperate file. You can read about all this in the Developer's help file. It will either be on the CD or in your Crystal install directory. I hope this helps.

Sam Draper
    Illinois Secretary of State
    Dept of Information Technology
    Distributed Applications Section