Changing tone


I will like to change the tone of my voice.

How can i do that through a PC?

Can anyone recommand a software which is able to record and adjust the tone my voice?

Thanks in advance.


  • It is possible trough 'granular (re)synthesis'. Those synthezisers cut your voice into small pieces and reassembles them changing frequency, tempo and/or timbre. Reactor is a soft-synth containing a granular syntheziser. You could download the demo...
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion