GIVING AWAY FREE JAVA CHAT SYSTEM

If you want to receive a Java chat system with as many rooms as you want on your web page then e-mail me at the given address.

The only obligation on your side is to let me place 2 or 3 advertisements on my java chat interface.

Sincerely Robert.

Comments

• are you the same Robert I know ???

: If you want to receive a Java chat system with as many rooms as you want on your web page then e-mail me at the given address.

: The only obligation on your side is to let me place 2 or 3 advertisements on my java chat interface.

: Sincerely Robert.

• : If you want to receive a Java chat system with as many rooms as you want on your web page then e-mail me at the given address.

: The only obligation on your side is to let me place 2 or 3 advertisements on my java chat interface.

: Sincerely Robert.

• :

: : If you want to receive a Java chat system with as many rooms as you want on your web page then e-mail me at the given address.

: : The only obligation on your side is to let me place 2 or 3 advertisements on my java chat interface.

: : Sincerely Robert.

• : are you the same Robert I know ???

Yes it is me DVD