JavaScript and Encryption

Is it possible to implement a totally secure way of web authentication by using only JavaScript. The user should access protected (real protection) pages using a safe method which is impossible (for most) to eavesdrop. I have solved half of the part but I’m kind of stuck. So far what I have is a secure page(Encrypted using tripleDES) and a page for the user to login which then tries to decrypt the secure page using login+password as the key. This works for the most part but its impracticall when you have many pages. My problem is that the encrypted document to be loaded has to be downloaded even before authenticating which slows things down. How do you call a file after an event occurs e.g if user=Joshua, download file z and assign variable x contents of file z(which is basically text), also is there a way to expire the pages after there viewed?

Comments

• Try ASP, PHP or CGI.

: Is it possible to implement a totally secure way of web authentication by using only JavaScript. The user should access protected (real protection) pages using a safe method which is impossible (for most) to eavesdrop. I have solved half of the part but I’m kind of stuck. So far what I have is a secure page(Encrypted using tripleDES) and a page for the user to login which then tries to decrypt the secure page using login+password as the key. This works for the most part but its impracticall when you have many pages. My problem is that the encrypted document to be loaded has to be downloaded even before authenticating which slows things down. How do you call a file after an event occurs e.g if user=Joshua, download file z and assign variable x contents of file z(which is basically text), also is there a way to expire the pages after there viewed?
    :