Databases NEED HELP ASAP! HAVE AN EXTREME DEADLINE

I need some help ASAP!

I want to program an online database to signup students for different events that occur. I tried using Microsoft Access Database but our server doesn't support it and/or it can't find the drivers. Is there anyway to program that same idea with something like a text file, etc.?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Comments

• Get PHP and MySql

(it's free and its't the best on server side script)

: I need some help ASAP!
    :
    : I want to program an online database to signup students for different events that occur. I tried using Microsoft Access Database but our server doesn't support it and/or it can't find the drivers. Is there anyway to program that same idea with something like a text file, etc.?
    :
    : Any help would be appreciated!!!
    :

• When you use Microsoft Acces you must program your page in ASP
    ASP requires a webserver. So if you want to do this find a ISP who
    host ASP. Then it's easy to make a simple page that connects to
    a database.

or what the other guy just said use php with mysql that's for free
    but more difficult! the code looks a little difficulter

ps: install microsoft IIS (internet information server on your computer make a virtual map in it, and you have a local webserver you can now make a acces database and make a asp page, now you can contact it with your localhost! like http://localhost/virtualname/index.asp

hoped this would help ya!

: I need some help ASAP!
    :
    : I want to program an online database to signup students for different events that occur. I tried using Microsoft Access Database but our server doesn't support it and/or it can't find the drivers. Is there anyway to program that same idea with something like a text file, etc.?
    :
    : Any help would be appreciated!!!
    :