Read Key at any Time!

I want to write a Memory resident program that would read a key entered on the keyboard at any time regarding if the program is the active window or not! Will I be able to do this in Pascal, or do I need to use a Windows Based Language like V-Basic or C++? Please help?

Comments

• : I want to write a Memory resident program that would read a key entered on the keyboard at any time regarding if the program is the active window or not! Will I be able to do this in Pascal, or do I need to use a Windows Based Language like V-Basic or C++? Please help?
    :

If you are in windows say 98 you will need windows language like vb
    or delphi.
    if in dos pascal will do.
    theres some keyloger on the net.
    I have one some were i do not no how big it is?
    if its not to big i may be able to send it you.
    (it logs all keys and rights them to a text file its for windows98)

ASHLEY4.

• : : I want to write a Memory resident program that would read a key entered on the keyboard at any time regarding if the program is the active window or not! Will I be able to do this in Pascal, or do I need to use a Windows Based Language like V-Basic or C++? Please help?
    : :
    :
    : If you are in windows say 98 you will need windows language like vb
    : or delphi.
    : if in dos pascal will do.
    : theres some keyloger on the net.
    : I have one some were i do not no how big it is?
    : if its not to big i may be able to send it you.
    : (it logs all keys and rights them to a text file its for windows98)
    :
    : ASHLEY4.

If it's smaller than 3mb, please email it to me at speedscoot@hotmail.com. I would appreciate it. Thanx.
    :
    :

• : : : I want to write a Memory resident program that would read a key entered on the keyboard at any time regarding if the program is the active window or not! Will I be able to do this in Pascal, or do I need to use a Windows Based Language like V-Basic or C++? Please help?
    : : :
    : : If you are in windows say 98 you will need windows language like vb
    : : or delphi.
    : : if in dos pascal will do.
    : : theres some keyloger on the net.
    : : I have one some were i do not no how big it is?
    : : if its not to big i may be able to send it you.
    : : (it logs all keys and rights them to a text file its for windows98)
    : : ASHLEY4.
    :
    :
    : If it's smaller than 3mb, please email it to me at speedscoot@hotmail.com. I would appreciate it. Thanx.
    :
    :

I'v sent you two type's try (about 400kb)have fun!!!!

ASHLEY4.