what does a CommonDialog do?

hi
can u tell wat a CommonDialog does...wat purpose does it serve...pls can u help me
fari

Comments

• : hi
    : can u tell wat a CommonDialog does...wat purpose does it serve...pls can u help me
    : fari
    :
    with a common dialog you can easy load and save files. It will open a form for save or loading stuff and you can use your own file extension filters. Almost every program uses it.
    Greetz from DarQ

• : : hi
    : : can u tell wat a CommonDialog does...wat purpose does it serve...pls can u help me
    : : fari
    : :
    : with a common dialog you can easy load and save files. It will open a form for save or loading stuff and you can use your own file extension filters. Almost every program uses it.
    : Greetz from DarQ
    :
    :
    Yes DarQ, it does that.And it has all the options you require, like having specific extensions to load or save, retricts on files etc (like the load/save box's in Word or AdobePhotoshop, etc).
    I would just like to add that with api you can get a similar result without going to external ocx.