Getting visitors

I know you use the Meta tags to get your words to be searched for in the search engine. But when I search for them, if they show up at all, it's in a very low ranking. Is there something special you have to do to the Meta tags to get them searched better? Or does anyone have any other good ways to get your site ranked higher? Thanks everyone.

Comments

• The best way is usually to submit to a lot of search engines. Try ineedhits.com

: I know you use the Meta tags to get your words to be searched for in the search engine. But when I search for them, if they show up at all, it's in a very low ranking. Is there something special you have to do to the Meta tags to get them searched better? Or does anyone have any other good ways to get your site ranked higher? Thanks everyone.
    :

• : The best way is usually to submit to a lot of search engines. Try ineedhits.com
    :
    : : I know you use the Meta tags to get your words to be searched for in the search engine. But when I search for them, if they show up at all, it's in a very low ranking. Is there something special you have to do to the Meta tags to get them searched better? Or does anyone have any other good ways to get your site ranked higher? Thanks everyone.
    : :
    :
    :

http://www.selfpromotion.com/
    has a detailed explenation about search engines and submitting your site