internet using delphi

i want to make webpage html using my delphi 5.0 interprise where the html contains my database tables,, i mean that people can see my databases just like a normal program, how will i do that, is there some reading materials that i can read or some sample program that i can start it with,,, thanks

Comments

• : i want to make webpage html using my delphi 5.0 interprise where the html contains my database tables,, i mean that people can see my databases just like a normal program, how will i do that, is there some reading materials that i can read or some sample program that i can start it with,,, thanks
    :

If you just want to display the contents of your database, I think you would be better of using Perl or PHP (or even *shiver* ASP ;-))
  • : If you just want to display the contents of your database, I think you would be better of using Perl or PHP (or even *shiver* ASP ;-))
    :
    Perl or PHP is good but i dont want to learn another language i just want to use my Delphi to the max,,, how can i do that in a database webpage