Can you display Access created reports in VB

Is it possible to create reports for a database in Access that can be displayed using VB. Is there a way of calling up the reports and displaying the data using a VB control etc I havn't got crystal reports and i was told using your access created reports will work fine.

Thanks

Comments

• : Is it possible to create reports for a database in Access that can be displayed using VB. Is there a way of calling up the reports and displaying the data using a VB control etc I havn't got crystal reports and i was told using your access created reports will work fine.
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    Whoever told you that you can was absolutely right. You just need to use a data bar or any other control that uses databases.If you want to know exactly how to do so then post another message.

• : : Is it possible to create reports for a database in Access that can be displayed using VB. Is there a way of calling up the reports and displaying the data using a VB control etc I havn't got crystal reports and i was told using your access created reports will work fine.
    : :
    : : Thanks
    : Whoever told you that you can was absolutely right. You just need to use a data bar or any other control that uses databases.If you want to know exactly how to do so then post another message.
    :
    : I would like to know please..

• : : Is it possible to create reports for a database in Access that can be displayed using VB. Is there a way of calling up the reports and displaying the data using a VB control etc I havn't got crystal reports and i was told using your access created reports will work fine.
    : : Thanks
    : Whoever told you that you can was absolutely right. You just need to use a data bar or any other control that uses databases.If you want to know exactly how to do so then post another message.
    :
    :
    If you could help i would be most grateful Thanks..
    :
    :