.simple C project! help!!!!

hi, got a simple project i need done real quick.
By use of an input file with the numbers 12345, i need a program to give me 54321 in an outout file, also the program must check for pallindromes, help!! e-mail me

Comments

• : hi, got a simple project i need done real quick.
    : By use of an input file with the numbers 12345, i need a program to give me 54321 in an outout file, also the program must check for pallindromes, help!! e-mail me
    :
    hey, assuming this project is homework ill keep the code to a minimum beacuse theres only one way to learn. but what you want to do is input the the data (im asuming that there will always only be 5 letters) and run through a loop, putting each char in an array. next youd want teh array to simply output the array in reverse, problem 1 solved. now you need to compare slots [0] and [4] of the array, if they are equil check slots [1] and [3] if they are equil then let bool pallindrome = true

[b]---[black]D[gray]M[blue]B
    [/b][italic][size=1][black]All my life I said I wanted to be someone[gray]...[black]I guess I should have been more specific.