I want to switch from one udio line to other audio line

well, i really don't know how
to explain this but is very basic...

my sound card as other sound
cards have a line out where u
plug ur speakers to... well
here is where the problem
comes in... lets say that i
have my pc speakers and my tv
speakers and i want to connect
both so i want to build some sort
of cable or switch where i can select
wich of the i want to use or select both
thats i want to do some 3 state switch
or something please help me with this!

thank you!!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!