Message Deletion

You need to add code that decrements the message replies count for a post when a reply is deleted.

"No Bad Religion song can make your life complete."
-No Direction, Bad Religion

Comments

• that's a good bug, thanks for finding it and I will fix that.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

• : that's a good bug, thanks for finding it and I will fix that.
    :
    :
    : [blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]
    :
    :

A related item:

If you enter a reply, then delete it, you still get e-mail if there's any activity in that thread.

No big thing, but I noticed it.

Melissa

• I am aware of that, but I don't see how I should be able to not send a email if someone posts a email and then deletes it. :-)

• That bug is fixed now.

• : I am aware of that, but I don't see how I should be able to not send a email if someone posts a email and then deletes it. :-)

Hi!

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. If I post a reply to the messageboard, then [b]immediately[/b] delete it, then I will later get an e-mail notification of activity in the thread if there is a subsequent post to that thread.

This is obviously no big deal, I just wondered if that was the intent.

Melissa

• I am aware of the problem. The notification emails is today processed by a separate process that process all new emails every 10 minutes and sends out the emails. I didn't thought about the deleted post problem, but I made some changes that should reduce the problem. I hope that helps.

But some notifications might get out if you make a post just before the notification process starts.