How to bypass Windows 8 password

Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you bypass the forgotten Windows 8 password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

Comments

• @korence said:
    Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you reset the forgotten Windows 8 password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

There are many free or paid windows password reset tools out there like ntpassword, ophcrack, iseepassword, what you need to prepare is a USB.

• Even I turned off UEFI boot, the password reset disk still can't be loaded. what is the problem?

• @Reyes Sarah said:
    Even I turned off UEFI boot, the password reset disk still can't be loaded. what is the problem?

you should disable secure boot too

• @Lucky Son said:

@Reyes Sarah said:
    Even I turned off UEFI boot, the password reset disk still can't be loaded. what is the problem?

you should disable secure boot too

thank u

• @korence said:

Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you bypass the forgotten Windows password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

You can use Offline NT Password & Registry Editor. To get your computer to boot from it, go to the UEFI Setup and enable CSM support, and turn off Secure Boot. If you still need a UEFI-compatible password tool, you can try pcunlocker, elcomsoft, passcape.

• Hello, guys. If you meet the trouble of Windows 10 or 8 PC Admin password forgot in UEFI boot mode, how can you reset Windows 10/8 password in simple way? This is a simple guide that I got on Google. But I want to know more about it. Help me, please!

in fact, there are many free windows password reset tool out there like ntpassword, ophcrack and more..

but you need to prepare an USB drive and a working computer.