Help me please!!!!!

My name is Mark. I started a company called TechZilla Inc.
I am looking for anyone who can do C++, HTML, PHP, HTML 5, C#, Assembly, BASIC, MySQL, and any other Programming Languages.
As well as that, i'm looking for anyone who knows how to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, anyone who can animate, model.
I am looking for programmers as I will be making real Anti-Virus's so that will come in C++ and C#, and I need assembly programmers because I will be making a Operating System called ThunderBird OS. A PC version, a phone version, AND a tablet version.

If you know how to do anything above, and of course make trailers, music (Any instruments), make Terms and Conditions for software, copyright etc please contact TechZillaInc@gmail.com as we would love you to join/help our company.
Many Thanks,
Mark

Comments

• Hey Mark,

Are you aware how much time and money it will take to produce everything you are asking? You mentioned that you want to create an Operating System... That's incredibly time consuming, you will need someone that knows the assembly language each type off processor that you will be using. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Hey Mark,

Are you aware how much time and money it will take to produce everything you are asking? You mentioned that you want to create an Operating System... That's incredibly time consuming, you will need someone that knows the assembly language each type off processor that you will be using. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Already thought about the amount of time etc... I'm just going to re-learn C#, learn C++, Assembly, Then PHP and then get a job at Microsoft :D (well try), and then make projects and products aside in my spare time.
  • Already thought about the amount of time etc... I'm just going to re-learn C#, learn C++, Assembly, Then PHP and then get a job at Microsoft :D (well try), and then make projects and products aside in my spare time.