How to add flash videos to blog

On internet, there are always some people ask questions like "How can I add flash videos to my blog(blogger)?", "How can I add a flash video(FLV) to my blog?", "How can I embed flash videos into my myspace?" Here, I will give a step-by-step user guide to solve these problems.

[b]Step-by-step User Guide:

Step 1.[/b] Download [b]Moyea Web Player[/b] from [link=][/link], install and launch it

[b]Step 2.[/b] Add videos into Moyea Web Player (Moyea Web Player offers a free [link=]Video4Web converter[/link] to convert all videos to flash videos)

[b]Step 3.[/b] Moyea web player publishes some files like a swf file named mwplayer.swf and a html file named index.html

[b]Step 4.[/b] Upload all the published files to the same folder with your web page files of a hosting, e.g.:

[b]Step 5.[/b] Open index.html with notepad or dreamweaver, edit the embeded code to

Player will show here

var so = new SWFObject('','player','500','450','9');

[b]Step 6.[/b] Copy and paste the edited embedded code to your blog. Then the [link=]web FLV player[/link] with videos will appear on your blog.

Source is [link][/link]