Creating a new website

Hey all

I have been interested in creating a website similar to budtrader(dot)com

I am not sure where to start and am looking for some help. Can someone give me some advice on where to start? Or even what language to start with?

Kind Regards

Comments

• This post has been deleted.
  • Hello,everyone, I wanna to create a new website, but there are so many things I am not sure.........
  • Today its become quite easy to build your website for this you need first of all two things web host, and the second one is domain name. now it quite easy for yourself to develop website by using Website Templates. and you can do further amendments in this template and can get the website of your own style.

REGARDS
    Sreward
  • nowadays its become quite easy to build your website for this you need first of all two things web host, and the second one is domain name. now it quite easy for yourself to develop website by using Website Templates. and you can do further amendments in this template and can get the website of your own style.

REGARDS
    Sreward
  • Today its become quite easy to build your website for this you need first of all two things web host, and the second one is domain name. now it quite easy for yourself to develop website by using Website Templates. and you can do further amendments in this template and can get the website of your own style.

REGARDS
    Sreward

REGARDS
    Sreward