can i freelance, if i have a permanent job.

hello all,

i am confused/concerned.

i am working as consultant for a very big organization. i want to do freelance projs. will there be any problems in doing so? will i face any problems with my current employer.

please suggest/help.

thanks,
zondo.

Comments

• : hello all,
    :
    : i am confused/concerned.
    :
    : i am working as consultant for a very big organization. i want to do
    : freelance projs. will there be any problems in doing so? will i face
    : any problems with my current employer.
    :
    : please suggest/help.
    :
    : thanks,
    : zondo.
    :
    If your freelance jobs don't interfere directly or indirectly with your permanent job, then it could be allowable. The only way to be sure is to ask your boss.
  • : hello all,
    :
    : i am confused/concerned.
    :
    : i am working as consultant for a very big organization. i want to do
    : freelance projs. will there be any problems in doing so? will i face
    : any problems with my current employer.
    :
    : please suggest/help.
    :
    : thanks,
    : zondo.
    :

Hello, if you do have plenty of spare time. I believe you could do, as long as it does not affect your permanent job.

Brad Wang
    .NET Freelancer from China
  • This post has been deleted.
  • hi All,

Im sure you can as long you have time for this.

I have a question about this.

I have a permanent job and I can do some freelance jobs, my question is how to register this / pay taxes etc ?

Can i work as a permanent and be self employed at the same time without changing my status at my current employer ?

I work in UK.

Anyone has experience doing this ?
  • There is no restrictions to be a freelancer. unless and untill you balanced the both jobs it would be fine, or else it would make negative impact from your employer end.
  • Where to Gain the Wow Gear and Currency in World of Warcraft

Justice Points are one of the two PvE currency (Valor Points being the other one) ... In 5.1, players can upgrade Mop gear from Justice Points and heroic bosses. No matter the gear or gold in Wow, Where to Gain the Wow Gear and Currency in World of Warcraft they are both important to player. The best place to start looking for gear so that you may are eligible to line for any Dragon Internal LFR instrument will be the several heroic case in point that had been produced with the new raid. If you want to find a best place to obtain Wow gold, our site is the best one for you choose. wow patch 5.1 gold, We delivery cheap Warcraft gold to you when you place an order at our site.

And here, you in the end strive to be, that Dragon Internal Raid, nonetheless secure obtain products to overcome that bosses? These kinds of several new situations present almost all products to receive you in to the Dragon Internal raid and giving that deal in the raid so you know las Vegas dui lawyer do you have. That several situations tend to be Conclude Moment, Hours of Twilight, and Good regarding Eternity and you will discover leads with regard to each of them through clicking its titles. wow Pandaria gold, The many products that they encourage you by using also through quests regarding leader falls tend to be piece levels 378.We also provide the WoW power leveling service to player.

To obtain gear or gold in Wow these kinds of several new heroic 5 player situations you'll want to own an average piece degree of 353 by now.With luck, you might have this specific by now since which would be a entire additional content. In case you don