Welcome to the new platform of Programmers Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use it's exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
Hi. I'm new to this Python language and I've been doing this project for the last two weeks:
Write an n-stepped encryption program.
This is a little different from what I told you in class, so follow these instructions.
The user should be able to set the number of steps that the encoding algorithm uses.
The program should only encrypt upper-case letters, spaces and numbers (any other character in the message should remain unencrypted).
The user should create a text file with an unencrypted message. The program should create a second text file, which is the encrypted message.
1. write a function encrypt that takes in a string and a step and implements an n-step encryption algorithm, returning the result
2. write a load function, that reads in all the data in a file
3. write a write function, that writes a string to a file
4. Write a program flow based around these functions
5. Write a program, using functions 1 through 3, to accomplish the assignment.
AND I'M STILL EXPERIENCING PRBLEMS.This is what I've come up with so far:
for char in string:
Can someone please help me. It's due on Monday.