how to download source code from Programmerheaven

I am a new member (my first attempt to download a Quick BASIC file.
How do I download it? Where will I find the file (after it is downloaded)

Thank you
[email protected]

Comments

• : I am a new member (my first attempt to download a Quick BASIC file.
    : How do I download it? Where will I find the file (after it is downloaded)
    :
    : Thank you
    : [email protected]
    :
    Download it and you find it where you placed it.

The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• [b][red]This message was edited by anthrax11 at 2005-10-18 14:12:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I am a new member (my first attempt to download a Quick BASIC file.
    : : How do I download it? Where will I find the file (after it is downloaded)
    : :
    : : Thank you
    : : [email protected]
    : Download it and you find it where you placed it.
    :
    : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    :
    [blue]The file will probably end up somewhere in the "C:windowsTemporary Internet Files" folder unless you clicked something right:p

If the bas file opens in the browser then youve got to go back and right click the link and select "Save target as".

Guess what, now lots of bad trackers will find your e-mail address and send you spam because you put it here. Its true.
    [/blue]
  • : [b][red]This message was edited by anthrax11 at 2005-10-18 14:12:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : I am a new member (my first attempt to download a Quick BASIC file.
    : : : How do I download it? Where will I find the file (after it is downloaded)
    : : :
    : : : Thank you
    : : : [email protected]
    : : Download it and you find it where you placed it.
    : : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    : [blue]The file will probably end up somewhere in the "C:windowsTemporary Internet Files" folder unless you clicked something right:p
    :
    : If the bas file opens in the browser then youve got to go back and right click the link and select "Save target as".
    :
    : Guess what, now lots of bad trackers will find your e-mail address and send you spam because you put it here. Its true.
    : [/blue]
    :
    ( they could also look up all the users and write an email for them :-) so I think its all the same - I would also do what DonaldMiller37 did now )

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)

• : : [b][red]This message was edited by anthrax11 at 2005-10-18 14:12:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : I am a new member (my first attempt to download a Quick BASIC file.
    : : : : How do I download it? Where will I find the file (after it is downloaded)
    : : : :
    : : : : Thank you
    : : : : [email protected]
    : : : Download it and you find it where you placed it.
    : : : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    : : [blue]The file will probably end up somewhere in the "C:windowsTemporary Internet Files" folder unless you clicked something right:p
    : : If the bas file opens in the browser then youve got to go back and right click the link and select "Save target as".
    : : Guess what, now lots of bad trackers will find your e-mail address and send you spam because you put it here. Its true.
    : : [/blue]
    : ( they could also look up all the users and write an email for them :-) so I think its all the same - I would also do what DonaldMiller37 did now )
    :
    : ****************
    : Any questions? Just ask!
    :
    : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    :
    :
    [blue]Erm, no, because these tracker thingies are automatic. When you go to someones personal page and want to send email to him/her you need to click a link that gets the email address through PHP, this is done manually (but who would do it manually?). The address is not saved in the html page so tracker thingies cant find it.
    But who cares, the e-mail service provider will probably filter out 98% of the spam anyway:)[/blue]

• : : : [b][red]This message was edited by anthrax11 at 2005-10-18 14:12:25[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : : : I am a new member (my first attempt to download a Quick BASIC file.
    : : : : : How do I download it? Where will I find the file (after it is downloaded)
    : : : : :
    : : : : : Thank you
    : : : : : [email protected]
    : : : : :
    : : : : Download it and you find it where you placed it.
    : : : : The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    : : : [blue]The file will probably end up somewhere in the "C:windowsTemporary Internet Files" folder unless you clicked something right:p
    : : : If the bas file opens in the browser then youve got to go back and right click the link and select "Save target as".
    : : : Guess what, now lots of bad trackers will find your e-mail address and send you spam because you put it here. Its true.
    : : : [/blue]
    : : ( they could also look up all the users and write an email for them :-) so I think its all the same - I would also do what DonaldMiller37 did now )
    : : ****************
    : : Any questions? Just ask!
    : : :-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)
    : [blue]Erm, no, because these tracker thingies are automatic. When you go to someones personal page and want to send email to him/her you need to click a link that gets the email address through PHP, this is done manually (but who would do it manually?). The address is not saved in the html page so tracker thingies cant find it.
    : But who cares, the e-mail service provider will probably filter out 98% of the spam anyway:)[/blue]
    :
    :
    :
    tha's rite :D

Any questions? Just ask!

:-) [b][blue]GAASHIUS[/blue][/b] :-)