animation of solar system using c++

write a program in c++ to animate the solar system with all nine planets going around sum and moon going around earth

Comments

• : write a program in c++ to animate the solar system with all nine planets going around sum and moon going around earth

That was one of the first C++ programs I ever wrote. It was a great learning experience, which is probably why your teacher has assigned it to you. You best get cracking. If you have any questions, you know where to ask.
  • : : write a program in c++ to animate the solar system with all nine planets going around sum and moon going around earth
    :
    : That was one of the first C++ programs I ever wrote. It was a great learning experience, which is probably why your teacher has assigned it to you. You best get cracking. If you have any questions, you know where to ask.
    :
    [blue]Nice project!
    Should look cool in graphics...
    ...damn... I want to do it too!..
    [/blue]
  • can i get the c code for making a solar system in graphics.. which is moving