Software design utilities?

Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.

My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?

T

Comments

• : Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.
    :
    : My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?
    :
    : T
    :
    I see where your asking for some kind of flowchart. If a flowchart is what you need, I'm thinking you need some kind of diagram with symbols and arrows drawn on the page. I have a program that takes you code in an outline (pseudocode) and will read it into a program and then automatically draw you a diagram with symbols and arrows for you to look at.

• Sounds helpful. What's it called?

T

: : Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.
    : :
    : : My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?
    : : T
    : I see where your asking for some kind of flowchart. If a flowchart is what you need, I'm thinking you need some kind of diagram with symbols and arrows drawn on the page. I have a program that takes you code in an outline (pseudocode) and will read it into a program and then automatically draw you a diagram with symbols and arrows for you to look at.
    :
    :
    :

• : Does anybody know of any good freeware software design utilities? I'm specifically looking for some kind of flowchart or other algorithm visualizer to help me get a grip on my projects.
    :
    : My searches haven't turned up succesfully. Any ideas?
    :
    : T
    :

You can try this site http://www.projxonline.com/tools/DecisionTable.aspx

You are able to create online conditions and rules and the code is generated for you. It uses decision tables algorithm to produce results.

X