Dos Command List

Can someone give me a list of all the dos commands and their description?

Comments

• : Can someone give me a list of all the dos commands and their description?
    :
    Google for "dos commands"

----------------
    Walt

• : Can someone give me a list of all the dos commands and their description?

Listen i suppose you're beginner.
    There are hundreds of hundreds of lots of commands.
    So i will list the most important

cd "dir" - "dir" is for example C:folder1something it will take you to that folder.

dir "dir" - "dir" is for example C:folder1something it will list the files in the folder in detail view but if this folder has lots of files it will stop your computer from responding.

win - to go to Windows if you use one.

Those are the most important. The other commands are pro.
    If you want more e-mail me.
    Create a boot or startup floppy it has some more commands in help, just type help when you start in the floppy.
  • [blue]Also if you are using MS-DOS 6.X or earlier, go to the c:dos directory and you will see them all there. You can get online help too. There have also been several hundred books written about the dos commands. Get "Dos for Dummies" or similar book title.[/blue]
    [code]
    To get online help for the cd command, just type this:

c:> help cd
    [/code]

: : Can someone give me a list of all the dos commands and their description?
    :
    : Listen i suppose you're beginner.
    : There are hundreds of hundreds of lots of commands.
    : So i will list the most important
    :
    : cd "dir" - "dir" is for example C:folder1something it will take you to that folder.
    :
    : dir "dir" - "dir" is for example C:folder1something it will list the files in the folder in detail view but if this folder has lots of files it will stop your computer from responding.
    :
    : win - to go to Windows if you use one.
    :
    : Those are the most important. The other commands are pro.
    : If you want more e-mail me.
    : Create a boot or startup floppy it has some more commands in help, just type help when you start in the floppy.
    :