Commenting out segments

This ones real easy.... I'm trying to comment

out a whole block of code, and forgot how....

I thought it was like this: /* code */

ect.... Went through all my VB books and found

nothing....would appreciate it

Steve

Comments

• : This ones real easy.... I'm trying to comment

: out a whole block of code, and forgot how....

: I thought it was like this: /* code */

: ect.... Went through all my VB books and found

: nothing....would appreciate it

: Steve

Hi Steve,

All you have to do is place a speach mark ' at the front of each line of comment.

Regards

Rob

• : : This ones real easy.... I'm trying to comment

: : out a whole block of code, and forgot how....

: : I thought it was like this: /* code */

: : ect.... Went through all my VB books and found

: : nothing....would appreciate it

: : Steve

:

: Hi Steve,

: All you have to do is place a speach mark ' at the front of each line of comment.

: Regards

: Rob

:

:

Even faster, if you select the lines of code to be commented and display the Edit toolbar in the VB Editor, you can comment out several lines at once by clicking the comment block button.

• Select the correct materials. Various stuffs carry varied functions. With regards to selecting a plus dimension wedding ceremony gown, taffeta and satin are two of your hottest options due to fantastic elasticity. Also, these supplies appear fantastic with ruffle-a fairly accessory for nearly every plus size wedding dresses.It' s much better to pick a floor-length a-line fashion. [link=http://www.ycjcm.com/just-finding-a-modest-wedding-dress-can-be-a-feat-in-and-of-itself.html]A-line wedding dresses[/link] is well-known to become figure-flattering. Lengthy fashion definitely does much better in generating your figure slender.