Always looking for retro - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Always looking for retro

BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.

Comments

• jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.
    :
    :
    :
    www.retroarchive.org/cpm

I've got tons of old CP/M software, some of which I wrote myself (grep, for instance). Email me a wish list and I'll see if I have something that's close to what you want.

Jeff

• BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
    : : I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.
    : :
    : www.retroarchive.org/cpm
    :
    : I've got tons of old CP/M software, some of which I wrote myself (grep, for instance). Email me a wish list and I'll see if I have something that's close to what you want.
    :
    : Jeff
    :
    :
    Do you have a C compiler for CP/M? That will run on the Osbourne? Single density disks (5 1/4")?

• jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : Do you have a C compiler for CP/M? That will run on the Osbourne? Single density disks (5 1/4")?
    :
    :
    If I recall, www.retroarchive.org/cpm has several. I think they also have links to other CP/M sites. I don't have any Osbourne diskettes. I now run all my old CP/M software using a DOS emulator, so everything's on my PC. If you can't find what you need at retroarchive, I can email you what I have, but then it's up to you to figure out how to get it on an Osbourne disk.

• dalelanedalelane Posts: 3Member
    : I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.
    :
    :
    :
    I have the Borland C++ compiler ver 3.0 on 5.25 floppy disks
    I recently bought at thrift store.
    The disks are new and it installed ok.