Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Always looking for retro

BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.

Comments

• jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.
    :
    :
    :
    www.retroarchive.org/cpm

I've got tons of old CP/M software, some of which I wrote myself (grep, for instance). Email me a wish list and I'll see if I have something that's close to what you want.

Jeff

• BASIC FriendBASIC Friend Posts: 354Member
    : : I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.
    : :
    : www.retroarchive.org/cpm
    :
    : I've got tons of old CP/M software, some of which I wrote myself (grep, for instance). Email me a wish list and I'll see if I have something that's close to what you want.
    :
    : Jeff
    :
    :
    Do you have a C compiler for CP/M? That will run on the Osbourne? Single density disks (5 1/4")?

• jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : Do you have a C compiler for CP/M? That will run on the Osbourne? Single density disks (5 1/4")?
    :
    :
    If I recall, www.retroarchive.org/cpm has several. I think they also have links to other CP/M sites. I don't have any Osbourne diskettes. I now run all my old CP/M software using a DOS emulator, so everything's on my PC. If you can't find what you need at retroarchive, I can email you what I have, but then it's up to you to figure out how to get it on an Osbourne disk.

• dalelanedalelane Posts: 3Member
    : I'm interested in programming tools from the 80's. 5 1/4" or 3 1/2 " disks. DOS or CP/M. Must be original package. No pirated software please. Interested also in software for a rare computer, the OSBOURNE 1. Email me if you have something.
    :
    :
    :
    I have the Borland C++ compiler ver 3.0 on 5.25 floppy disks
    I recently bought at thrift store.
    The disks are new and it installed ok.