Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Freelance Programmers/developers

dmepdmep Member Posts: 1
We might need few freelance developers/programmers in the near future. You need to have expertise in any of the following areas: Internet, database, object oriented technologies such as C++, Java,etc. If Interested please contact dmep@hotmail.com

Comments

• ashworkashwork Member Posts: 5
    : We might need few freelance developers/programmers in the near future. You need to have expertise in any of the following areas: Internet, database, object oriented technologies such as C++, Java,etc. If Interested please contact dmep@hotmail.com
    :
    Hi,
    I am intrested. I am sending details to your hotmail account. My e-mail id is (homeovision@hotmail.com)
    -Ash

• saurabh101saurabh101 Member Posts: 41
    [blue]
    Hello,
    I am a vb programmer and I mainly do Internet related applications. I mainly work on RentACoder.com and you can see my ratings here: http://www.RentACoder.com/RentACoder/SoftwareCoders/showBioInfo.asp?lngAuthorId=167133&txtFromURL=AId_167133

My rates are quite low, ie. [b]$25/hour[/b], because I am from a region (India), where average salaries for software developers are very low, while the level of professionalism is quite high.

You may contact me directly at [black]saurabh0(at)hotmail.com[/black]

Best Regards
    Saurabh :-)
    [/blue][hr]

: We might need few freelance developers/programmers in the near future. You need to have expertise in any of the following areas: Internet, database, object oriented technologies such as C++, Java,etc. If Interested please contact dmep@hotmail.com
    :