New Game! I Need helpers (Read Please) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

New Game! I Need helpers (Read Please)

Hi there,

Ok I want to make a game in Delphi 6 a game like Legend of Mir I want this game to be a online only game like Legend of Mir i need a team of good programers we will be working as a team once the game is done then we will set a payment! as the game will be pay as you play so if you want more information or want to know how the game may look try www.LegendofMir.net as I am going to base the game on that or you can mail me at galaxy2002@operamail.com...

JOIN MY TEAM LETS DO MORE GOOD GAMES LETS MAKE THE BEST ONLINE RGP EVER JUST MAIL ME OR REPLY TO THIS.............

Comments

• garwaingarwain Posts: 297Member
    I might be interested.

I don't have much time to spare but I could probably work on a function by function basis.

A quick rundown of my skills
    -Borland Delphi 5
    -VB6
    -HTML
    -ASP
    -VBscrpit
    -JScript
    -SQL under MSSQL and MySQL
    -C/C++

-Linux
    -Win9x,nt, me, 2k, and SBS 2K

-IIS
    -Apache

-I've worked heavily with a text based game engine in C

-Starting to play with openGL and DirectX

-Always willing to learn

If any of my skills sound useful to you, let me know what you need done. you can email me at bmartin@citenet.net

Ben Martin