Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Visual Basic DirectX Programer and Modelers Wanted

Hello I am starting a small company and would like to know if there is anyone out there who would like to join a team of developers who will create DirectX based games using a Visual Basic 3D engine that I have made. Anyone who would like to joing please post a follow-up to this letter. Thank you and I hope that you choose to be one of the chosen few.

Matthew Ward
3D Developer

PS HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
1. Must have a not good, but GREAT knowlege of VB.
2. Must know DirectX and have experience in that field.
3. Bonus if you know HTML, JavaScript, Perl, C++, or Java.

Comments

• phph Posts: 393Member
    : Hello I am starting a small company and would like to know if there is anyone out there who would like to join a team of developers who will create DirectX based games using a Visual Basic 3D engine that I have made. Anyone who would like to joing please post a follow-up to this letter. Thank you and I hope that you choose to be one of the chosen few.
    :
    : Matthew Ward
    : 3D Developer
    :
    : PS HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
    : 1. Must have a not good, but GREAT knowlege of VB.
    : 2. Must know DirectX and have experience in that field.
    : 3. Bonus if you know HTML, JavaScript, Perl, C++, or Java.
    :

im no pro with vb. but I may be able to help u with modeling.
    I use alot of 3d stuff. I prefer 3dsmax. but im interested in this engine u've made.

pht
    [red]http://fade.to/phet[/red]
    [red]12d.hypermart.net[/red]
    [red]phet@ocis.net[/red]