Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Excel Expert needed for freelance work

carlstcarlst Posts: 1Member
I am looking for a seasoned MS Excel expert with VBA programming skills to support a very small project, possibly more. The project involves the screening of stock markets with a special valuation model using Bloomberg. Work will be done using email and ICQ. Please state your hourly rate. Experience in financial analysis is a plus. Contact me at carlst@bigfoot.com

Comments

• Shaun_BiggShaun_Bigg Posts: 4Member
    Hi There

My name is Shaun Bigg, I am 22 yrs old, currently living in London, UK. I
    have a Bachelor of Computing Systems and two years experience developing
    Software and Web applications using Visual Basic.

I have worked for two different companies in those two years and both of
    them have required me to program excel using VBA. The first company was a
    financial information company, and most of my development was concerned with
    pulling financial rates into spread sheets from external data sources,
    formating them and pushing them out to databases, web servers and client
    software. The job I am in at present, I develop spread sheets and other VB
    applications to interact with an Ingres based Accounting package.

I would like to find out more about your project and what it entails. My
    hourly rate would be somewhere in the area of 15-20 (GBP) but I am flexible
    on this.

Thanks

Shaun Bigg

• Shaun_BiggShaun_Bigg Posts: 4Member
    email me at shaunbigg@hotmail.com if you are interested.
  • LenaLena Posts: 5Member
    Hi,
    I would be glad to participate in your project. I have 6+ years of VB/VBA and MS Excel experience and some understanding of financial analysis (even though I am not professional in this field). One of my majors at the university was Mathematics, so I am familiar with some of Bloomberg's works and I believe using the model you mentioned won't be a problem.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards,
    Lena
    LenaBagh@yahoo.com

• LenaLena Posts: 5Member
    Sorry, forgot about hourly rate. USD 12-15 would be OK but I am flexible.

Lena

• juhajoopjuhajoop Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

This is Ruban from Chennai, India. Myself and my team is having more than 10 years experience in excel. we can do anything everything with that. My hourly price is USD$6 per hour or volume basis.

You can contact me at juhajoop@gmail.com
  • vivbajvivbaj Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    I am Vivek. I have about 5 years of working experience in advanced MS Excel and Visual Basic Application. I have been working on Financial modelling and equity reports and have a profuse exposure to Bloomberg terminal. By qualification I am a CFA and an MBA(Finance). As per your specifcations consider my experience most suitable to your needs. I intend to seek $8 per hour but this is negotiable to your needs.

Regards,
    Vivek
  • rohitlg7rohitlg7 Posts: 2Member
    I am Rohit Gupta, 24 years old, I work with EXL in a US insurance process TRAVELERS as an MIS Executive from last Two years and I am now working as an MIS Executive in an Indian Company named as MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE Joined in Nov 2011 only. I created many tools in my company which help the associate to fetch out the information for processing the policies which is created on Excel , VBA and MS-Access. I am a graduate in commerce stream. As per your specifications i think my experience will suitable as per your needs. The amount depend upon the volume 6$ to 8$ per hour and it can be negotiable as per your needs.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ID: rohit.sonu87@gmail.com
  • rohitlg7rohitlg7 Posts: 2Member
    I am Rohit Gupta, 24 years old, I work with EXL in a US insurance process TRAVELERS as an MIS Executive from last Two years and I am now working as an MIS Executive in an Indian Company named as MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE Joined in Nov 2011 only. I created many tools in my company which help the associate to fetch out the information for processing the policies which is created on Excel , VBA and MS-Access. I am a graduate in commerce stream. As per your specifications i think my experience will suitable as per your needs. The amount depend upon the volume 6$ to 8$ per hour and it can be negotiable as per your needs.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ID: rohit.sonu87@gmail.com