Mouse floatover text... - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Mouse floatover text...

mac_doggiemac_doggie Posts: 488Member
How can I let a text popup when the mouse floats over a character?

I can let the text popup in an but that is not wat I want. I want a little yellow label at the position of the mousepointer, like how the date pops up when you float over your windowsclock in the taskbar.

You know what I mean?

;-)
-mac-
mailto:[email protected]
the Netherlands...

Comments

• Secret_DoomSecret_Doom Posts: 116Member
    Yes, I know what you mean mac. Although I do only know how to do that in LINKS:

link

Don't even know if it's possible out of links (should be, but I don't have any idea of how to do it)

-- Secret_Doom - Leonardo Pignataro --

[email protected]
    www.batch.hpg.com.br

: How can I let a text popup when the mouse floats over a character?
    :
    : I can let the text popup in an but that is not wat I want. I want a little yellow label at the position of the mousepointer, like how the date pops up when you float over your windowsclock in the taskbar.
    :
    : You know what I mean?
    :
    : ;-)
    : -mac-
    : mailto:[email protected]
    : the Netherlands...
    :
    :

• FirestormFirestorm Posts: 162Member
    Hi,
    mac what I straight can tell you is make a very small pic (1 KB)
    and then make an alternative text and you have EXACTLY what you want!
    example:
    [code]
    description of X
    [/code]
    Firestorm
    [email protected]
    ;-)