Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C Cross compiler - Need HELP

vietnvietn Posts: 18Member
I am seeking for a commercially available C compiler for the Pentium processor. What I want to do is to write a program in C/C++. The program is then compiled to machine code. Then, it is burnt into an EEPROM. Anyone know about that C compiler, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• rehan2k7rehan2k7 Posts: 98Member
    : I am seeking for a commercially available C compiler for the Pentium processor. What I want to do is to write a program in C/C++. The program is then compiled to machine code. Then, it is burnt into an EEPROM. Anyone know about that C compiler, please let me know. Thanks.
    :

you haven't stated whther you are looking for GPL one or IDE style if it is command prompt then the best compiler in the world is g++ you can get that from gnu.org/software

or dev-C++ which converts your codes from source to assembly you stated x86 for intel most comopilers do compilation to x86 the best bet would be g++ which can run literaly on anny platfom and comes with code of its own just donwload and run it.
    :