C Cross compiler - Need HELP - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

C Cross compiler - Need HELP

vietnvietn Posts: 18Member
I am seeking for a commercially available C compiler for the Pentium processor. What I want to do is to write a program in C/C++. The program is then compiled to machine code. Then, it is burnt into an EEPROM. Anyone know about that C compiler, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• rehan2k7rehan2k7 Posts: 98Member
    : I am seeking for a commercially available C compiler for the Pentium processor. What I want to do is to write a program in C/C++. The program is then compiled to machine code. Then, it is burnt into an EEPROM. Anyone know about that C compiler, please let me know. Thanks.
    :

you haven't stated whther you are looking for GPL one or IDE style if it is command prompt then the best compiler in the world is g++ you can get that from gnu.org/software

or dev-C++ which converts your codes from source to assembly you stated x86 for intel most comopilers do compilation to x86 the best bet would be g++ which can run literaly on anny platfom and comes with code of its own just donwload and run it.
    :