Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need some help decrypting something (need VB to decrypt it)

DarkSpiritDarkSpirit Member Posts: 3
Hey everyone!

I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)

I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.

I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.

Here are the examples:

"quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
"1181": "04010D00"
"123123": "040206000700"
"pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"

Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)

Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)

Laters,

Dark Peluche.

PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)

Comments

• nobbinnobbin Member Posts: 110
    : Hey everyone!
    :
    : I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)
    :
    : I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.
    :
    : I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.
    :
    : Here are the examples:
    :
    : "quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
    : "1181": "04010D00"
    : "123123": "040206000700"
    : "pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"
    :
    : Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)
    :
    : Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)
    :
    : Laters,
    :
    : Dark Peluche.
    :
    : PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)
    :
    :
    :
    :

It looks pretty simple, but if youve got more examples, it would make it a little easier to work out

Nobbin
  • KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : Hey everyone!
    :
    : I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)
    :
    : I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.
    :
    : I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.
    :
    : Here are the examples:
    :
    : "quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
    : "1181": "04010D00"
    : "123123": "040206000700"
    : "pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"
    :
    : Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)
    :
    : Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)
    :
    : Laters,
    :
    : Dark Peluche.
    :
    : PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)
    :

I hate to get you started on the wrong foot, but: You really should ask whoever made the encryption algorithm. What you are asking for is basically cracking and isn't allowed here.
  • DarkSpiritDarkSpirit Member Posts: 3
    : : Hey everyone!
    : :
    : : I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)
    : : I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.
    : : I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.
    : : Here are the examples:
    : : "quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
    : : "1181": "04010D00"
    : : "123123": "040206000700"
    : : "pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"
    : : Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)
    : : Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)
    : : Laters,
    : : Dark Peluche.
    : : PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)
    :
    : I hate to get you started on the wrong foot, but: You really should ask whoever made the encryption algorithm. What you are asking for is basically cracking and isn't allowed here.
    :

Oh, I'm really sorry!! I didn't know I couldn't post that here. :(

The problem is that Shallow is gone for 3 months and I need to continue with the program we're working on, but he forgot (damn faggot) to leave me a copy of the source (of that module) :(

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : Oh, I'm really sorry!! I didn't know I couldn't post that here. :(
    :
    There are very few msgbrds anymore (I don't know of any) that do allow it. They have to cover theirselves in case something happens...

: The problem is that Shallow is gone for 3 months and I need to continue with the program we're working on, but he forgot (damn faggot) to leave me a copy of the source (of that module) :(
    :
    Ouch! I know how that is. I usually just break compatibility and write a new routine. You could disassemble the app and study assembly, but that could be a bit extreme...
  • DarkSpiritDarkSpirit Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2015

this is not a message