Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need some help decrypting something (need VB to decrypt it)

Hey everyone!

I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)

I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.

I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.

Here are the examples:

"quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
"1181": "04010D00"
"123123": "040206000700"
"pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"

Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)

Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)

Laters,

Dark Peluche.

PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)

Comments

• nobbinnobbin Posts: 110
    : Hey everyone!
    :
    : I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)
    :
    : I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.
    :
    : I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.
    :
    : Here are the examples:
    :
    : "quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
    : "1181": "04010D00"
    : "123123": "040206000700"
    : "pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"
    :
    : Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)
    :
    : Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)
    :
    : Laters,
    :
    : Dark Peluche.
    :
    : PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)
    :
    :
    :
    :

It looks pretty simple, but if youve got more examples, it would make it a little easier to work out

Nobbin
  • : Hey everyone!
    :
    : I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)
    :
    : I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.
    :
    : I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.
    :
    : Here are the examples:
    :
    : "quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
    : "1181": "04010D00"
    : "123123": "040206000700"
    : "pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"
    :
    : Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)
    :
    : Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)
    :
    : Laters,
    :
    : Dark Peluche.
    :
    : PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)
    :

I hate to get you started on the wrong foot, but: You really should ask whoever made the encryption algorithm. What you are asking for is basically cracking and isn't allowed here.
  • DarkSpiritDarkSpirit Posts: 3
    : : Hey everyone!
    : :
    : : I'm new here (at the forum), even I had been downloading things from the site for a long time :)
    : : I really need help with something I hadn't been able to program.
    : : I have some encrypted messages, and the decrypted version of this messages, but I need to know how to encrypt in that format and how to decrypt from it.
    : : Here are the examples:
    : : "quanchi": "4445545F565B5C"
    : : "1181": "04010D00"
    : : "123123": "040206000700"
    : : "pepepescador": "455545544556465754565947"
    : : Well, this is basically what I need... Some little program that can decrypt and encrypt this :)
    : : Thanks in advance to all of you! BTW, nice forums!!! =)
    : : Laters,
    : : Dark Peluche.
    : : PS: If you have any doubts of what I meant, PLEASE mail me at rejlok@fibertel.com.ar, thanks again ppl! :)
    :
    : I hate to get you started on the wrong foot, but: You really should ask whoever made the encryption algorithm. What you are asking for is basically cracking and isn't allowed here.
    :

Oh, I'm really sorry!! I didn't know I couldn't post that here. :(

The problem is that Shallow is gone for 3 months and I need to continue with the program we're working on, but he forgot (damn faggot) to leave me a copy of the source (of that module) :(

• : Oh, I'm really sorry!! I didn't know I couldn't post that here. :(
    :
    There are very few msgbrds anymore (I don't know of any) that do allow it. They have to cover theirselves in case something happens...

: The problem is that Shallow is gone for 3 months and I need to continue with the program we're working on, but he forgot (damn faggot) to leave me a copy of the source (of that module) :(
    :
    Ouch! I know how that is. I usually just break compatibility and write a new routine. You could disassemble the app and study assembly, but that could be a bit extreme...
  • DarkSpiritDarkSpirit Posts: 3
    edited May 2015

this is not a message