Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for a Good Perl Programmer!

jkbjkb Posts: 11Member
I would like to create a unique and specialized shopping cart script, but I have been burned by so many people in the past, and had so many misunderstandings after the fact, that I hate to even state the requirements openly. In fact I am coming off a bad experience currently.

I do have some requirements that I wish to state up front to prevent any and all misunderstandings. For instance, I need some assurance that any ideas or brainstorming done in any effort for a project will remain proprietary, privileged and private and cannot be used to create a similar script whether they do the job or not, no matter how much the color is changed. Any and all work done for me will remain mine exclusively and I prefer to pay by the job and not by the hour. I will not leave an open checkbook.

This is not out of the norm for proprietary business. All I am asking for is someone who is not only good, but with values the same as mine. Expertise, promptness, clarity, and privacy. Please respond as soon as possible. I need to begin this newest project very soon. Thank you.

Comments

• ashworkashwork Posts: 5Member
    : I would like to create a unique and specialized shopping cart script, but I have been burned by so many people in the past, and had so many misunderstandings after the fact, that I hate to even state the requirements openly. In fact I am coming off a bad experience currently.
    :
    : I do have some requirements that I wish to state up front to prevent any and all misunderstandings. For instance, I need some assurance that any ideas or brainstorming done in any effort for a project will remain proprietary, privileged and private and cannot be used to create a similar script whether they do the job or not, no matter how much the color is changed. Any and all work done for me will remain mine exclusively and I prefer to pay by the job and not by the hour. I will not leave an open checkbook.
    :
    : This is not out of the norm for proprietary business. All I am asking for is someone who is not only good, but with values the same as mine. Expertise, promptness, clarity, and privacy. Please respond as soon as possible. I need to begin this newest project very soon. Thank you.
    :
    :

Hi

We are team of three people. We have done one perl program for making ISO 9001 forms / processes / workflow online. We have good understanding of shopping cart functionality though we have not done any project on this. We guarantee complete confidentiality. If you are interested please contact us on homeovision@hotmail.com

Regards,
    Ash

• babylon93babylon93 Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

I a have built several perl shopping cart applications, as well as easy-to-use and powerful administrative utilities (inventory management, customer profiling, traffic-flow modeling, etc).

I can guarantee absolute propietary ownership will remain in your hands and yours alone. Non-disclosure-agreement is OK.

I could use a project and yours sounds like a great fit for my skills.
    Please message me at babylon93_2000@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss this private matter in greater detail.

Thanks!

• auroratechauroratech Posts: 1Member
    Hello Sir,

I am interesting in performing your project, please check out my portfolio at www.aurora-tech.org

Yuriy

: I would like to create a unique and specialized shopping cart script, but I have been burned by so many people in the past, and had so many misunderstandings after the fact, that I hate to even state the requirements openly. In fact I am coming off a bad experience currently.
    :
    : I do have some requirements that I wish to state up front to prevent any and all misunderstandings. For instance, I need some assurance that any ideas or brainstorming done in any effort for a project will remain proprietary, privileged and private and cannot be used to create a similar script whether they do the job or not, no matter how much the color is changed. Any and all work done for me will remain mine exclusively and I prefer to pay by the job and not by the hour. I will not leave an open checkbook.
    :
    : This is not out of the norm for proprietary business. All I am asking for is someone who is not only good, but with values the same as mine. Expertise, promptness, clarity, and privacy. Please respond as soon as possible. I need to begin this newest project very soon. Thank you.
    :
    :

• poorapagalpoorapagal Posts: 18Member
    Hi There, regarding your specialized shopping cart, here is where you can post your project and have hundreds of users post bids.. its fast and easy, and you can also pay securely via online ONLY after they are done.. so everything is safe.. i use them all the time

http://www.FreelancersDirect.com

And yes you are right posting your requirements usually returns a bad experience, i believe they have a messageboard to discuss with the users before you pay them or anything...

Good Luck