Programmers needed! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmers needed!

We need programmers for a mod that will be made for SOF2
The mods name is Chickenhawk. You will need to know how to use or be willing to learn how to use the Ghoul2 engine so if your interested post a reply here and me [CH]HotShot or the main man [CH]mudhen will get back to you.

Comments

• coderxcoderx Posts: 4Member
    : We need programmers for a mod that will be made for SOF2
    : The mods name is Chickenhawk. You will need to know how to use or be willing to learn how to use the Ghoul2 engine so if your interested post a reply here and me [CH]HotShot or the main man [CH]mudhen will get back to you.
    :

Turbo Howdy,

I'm interested. Contact me at [email protected]

Fast Regards,

~CdX

• alexbaccilualexbaccilu Posts: 2Member
    : The mods name is Chickenhawk. You will need to know how to use or be willing to learn how to use the Ghoul2 engine so if your interested post a reply here and me [CH]HotShot or the main man [CH]mudhen will get back to you.
    :

• alexbaccilualexbaccilu Posts: 2Member
  • Jonk23Jonk23 Posts: 1Member
    : Hello, I am very interested in this project please contact me
    : about the details [email protected]

• [CH]mudhen[CH]mudhen Posts: 2Member
    Yo

alexbaccilu.

I am [CH]mudhen. Would you like to join my clan to make ChickenHawk. If so reply and I will then email you about getting involved and what will be required. Thanks.

[CH]mudhen

ps heres a link to the interview.

http://www.planetsoldier.com/features/interviews/chickenhawk.shtml
  • [CH]mudhen[CH]mudhen Posts: 2Member
    :

Yo

[CH]mudhen here.

This is my email address if you are interested.

[email protected]