MouseOver Errors - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

MouseOver Errors

SeraphSeraph Posts: 1Member
URL in question: www.envy.nu/eilistraee/images/test.html

Goal: I am using a simple rollover script involving 7 sliced images. Essentially what I wish to do is have the graphic(s) displaying the archaic script, but when moused over, reveal the English translation.

Problem: When you mouse over the affected images, they come out of alignment. The original images were exactly the same size (575 x 400) prior to dicing; and during the image slicing process, I ensured they used the same grid and had identical sizes. I tried removing the "center" align tag from the ; altering the pixel widths and a few other remedies, all to no success. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Secret_DoomSecret_Doom Posts: 116Member
    : URL in question: www.envy.nu/eilistraee/images/test.html
    :
    : Goal: I am using a simple rollover script involving 7 sliced images. Essentially what I wish to do is have the graphic(s) displaying the archaic script, but when moused over, reveal the English translation.
    :
    : Problem: When you mouse over the affected images, they come out of alignment. The original images were exactly the same size (575 x 400) prior to dicing; and during the image slicing process, I ensured they used the same grid and had identical sizes. I tried removing the "center" align tag from the ; altering the pixel widths and a few other remedies, all to no success. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    :

Hi. I don't see anything wrong with the script! It works fine.
    When you say 'out of alignment' you mean that the translation's position looks a little bit upper then the achaic script ? Is that it?
    If it's something else, then it mught be a problem with your browser, because here (IE 5.5) it looks all right.

-- Secret_Doom - Leonardo Pignataro --

[email protected]
    http://www.batch.hpg.com.br