buad rate in DOS - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

buad rate in DOS

VamooseVamoose Posts: 2Member
Developing a Win3.11 (DOS 6.22) application in C++. Is it possible to achieve baud rates faster than 19200? How? Must be possible because Laplink runs at 115200...

Comments

• jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : Developing a Win3.11 (DOS 6.22) application in C++. Is it possible to achieve baud rates faster than 19200? How? Must be possible because Laplink runs at 115200...
    :
    Yup. You have to talk directly to the hardware. I have C code (not C++) that handles up to 115200 baud. Send me an email and I'll attach zip file with source code to my reply.

Jeff

• VamooseVamoose Posts: 2Member
    : : Developing a Win3.11 (DOS 6.22) application in C++. Is it possible to achieve baud rates faster than 19200? How? Must be possible because Laplink runs at 115200...
    : :
    : Yup. You have to talk directly to the hardware. I have C code (not C++) that handles up to 115200 baud. Send me an email and I'll attach zip file with source code to my reply.
    :
    : Jeff
    :
    : Thanks, sent you e-mail. Hope you got it. If not, my signature is attached...

• jeffpostjeffpost Posts: 316Member
    : : : Developing a Win3.11 (DOS 6.22) application in C++. Is it possible to achieve baud rates faster than 19200? How? Must be possible because Laplink runs at 115200...
    : : :
    : : Yup. You have to talk directly to the hardware. I have C code (not C++) that handles up to 115200 baud. Send me an email and I'll attach zip file with source code to my reply.
    : : Jeff
    : : Thanks, sent you e-mail. Hope you got it. If not, my signature is attached...
    :
    :
    Got your email, and sent the zip file. Let me know if you need anything else.

• amyashokamyashok Posts: 1Member
    Hi i need this code please reply