Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

VB Developer needed

First off, I am an individual - not a company, so I have a limited budget for this application.

I need a VB programmer that can tell me A) Can my project be done and B) How much will it cost to be completed.

Here's the generics of it.

I want to build a Win32 client application that will take data filled out in a VB form and post it to multiple non-affiliated web sites.

An example of this would be a search engine submission tool where you enter several fields of data into the interface and HTTP posts are sent to the several search engine sites.

The catch, some of the sites being submitted to, use session IDs, etc.

Additionally, the VB form has about 30 fields to be filled out. I will need a method of mapping the fields on the VB form to the fields on the web post.

So with that limited information if you know how to do HTTP posts with a VB application contact me.

Thanks

Jason
Jason@SiteAtlas.com

Comments

• Shaun_BiggShaun_Bigg Posts: 4Member
    Hi Jason,

I would be interested in finding out more about what you want as I believe that your project is possible and fairly easy to accomplish.

I have been programming in VB for the web for about two years now and have pretty good experience with this sort of thing, just not the multiple posts part of it. However I am willing to find out more if you want to send me a proper spec, I can put something together.... my email is shaun@sbcomp.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Shaun