Great site for hobby programmers that I found

This is not a promo of any sorts, I have no affiliation with this website that I want to tell everyone about, I just think it's great.
Go to www.topcoder.com, they have competitions about twice a week for PROGRAMMERS in C++ and Java (I will post this in JAVA too). The competitions are an hour and 15 minutes of straight coding. You get 3 problem sets of varying difficulty, and if you get a good score you actually get some $$$. I found this site a few days ago and am sooo hooked on it right now, I'm just trying to tell every programmer I know about it! And the chances of winning are really good, because they split all competitors into rooms of 8 per room, and top 3 coders in a room get some cash prize (division 1 is $300, $150 and $75, div 2 you get $150, $75, $25)
I actually placed in 3rd in div 2 first time I competed, and im not taht great. And besides the money its a really good way to sharpen your coding skills, they have practice sessions open all the time. I never even knew anything about STL a few days ago, now im all into it.
Anyway, check it out, if you think it's interesting register. If you WANT to, you can actually refer me by the same nick as here, ByteMe95. And then when you register get all your coder friends to join and have them refer you!
Not to mention they have employers checking out the site for good coders all the time as well.
Hope this isnt some kind of advertising breach, because its not, im just trying to make this site known to all hobby programmers out there!

Comments

• Yup, I did. I also posted it in experts-exchange, but they gave me $hit for it and took it off. Some people think i do this for my own benefit, that's not entirely true. That's why i said refer me if you want to, i dont care either way, but every programmer should at least check out the site.

: Did you post this exact message here:
    : http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=71130
    :
    : ? =P
    :

• hey dude you didnt completely read the agreement to register with that site did you? becuase in there somewhere as i read i saw it said something about noone besides athuarized peope are by law eligable to send email with site adress post link with adress or anything what a bummer cuz i want to add that site to my site aswell but hey i know a really good programer right up the road from me that i think would be interested in this site and topcoders site n e ways thnx for posting it anyways then again you might want to reconsider it still being up !! n e ways take care dude

• Wow, are you serious? I never read that, I'll go look through the agreement now. Thanks for the lookout

: hey dude you didnt completely read the agreement to register with that site did you? becuase in there somewhere as i read i saw it said something about noone besides athuarized peope are by law eligable to send email with site adress post link with adress or anything what a bummer cuz i want to add that site to my site aswell but hey i know a really good programer right up the road from me that i think would be interested in this site and topcoders site n e ways thnx for posting it anyways then again you might want to reconsider it still being up !! n e ways take care dude
    :
    :

• no problem dude oh hey im going to have 2 names now one of course is this one im using 2 is Digital Cyborge cool huh? lol n e ways ywelcome for the lookout ...keep it real and start reading agreements even if u dont understand it ull see something that catches ur eye lol