Need a PHP Indexer - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need a PHP Indexer

CogCog Posts: 2Member
This is a bit different than the traditional spiderer or indexer. I need a PHP script that will go through the first set of directories and find either gameinfo.txt or catinfo.txt if it finds a catinfo.txt it will write a index.html file listing all the directories and show if it is a game or if it is a catagory and repeat the process if it finds a gameinfo.txt it will stop and open the gameinfo.txt and write the contents into an index.html file.

This should be easy because I could write this in perl pretty quickly, but I need this in PHP.

Comments

• CogCog Posts: 2Member
    : This is a bit different than the traditional spiderer or indexer. I need a PHP script that will go through the first set of directories and find either gameinfo.txt or catinfo.txt if it finds a catinfo.txt it will write a index.html file listing all the directories and show if it is a game or if it is a catagory and repeat the process if it finds a gameinfo.txt it will stop and open the gameinfo.txt and write the contents into an index.html file.
    :
    : This should be easy because I could write this in perl pretty quickly, but I need this in PHP.
    :

I'll give some hits for a script.