Graphical Programming in Borland turbo C - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Graphical Programming in Borland turbo C

Could anyone please help me, I have to write a simple graphical interface program with Borland turbo C

Which involves using a radio button dialogue to display a message, a simililar, multiple section pop up function, and a alert type message box, the program will use a mouse driver, is their any tutorials on the web to help me write this program, or any books I can buy which will help me

Yours

Gratefully

Jimmy

Comments

• DariusDarius Posts: 1,666Member
    : Could anyone please help me, I have to write a simple graphical interface program with Borland turbo C
    :
    : Which involves using a radio button dialogue to display a message, a simililar, multiple section pop up function, and a alert type message box, the program will use a mouse driver, is their any tutorials on the web to help me write this program, or any books I can buy which will help me
    :
    :
    :
    : Yours
    :
    : Gratefully
    :
    : Jimmy
    :
    :
    :

Do you want to make a GUI system or do you just want a dialog with a radio button? IE Do you want to make something extensible and reusable, or do you just want this to be a one time thing and that's all you need it for?

"There's no such thing as Hell, but you can make it if you try".
    -Prove It, Bad Religion