Graphical Programming in Borland turbo C - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Graphical Programming in Borland turbo C

Could anyone please help me, I have to write a simple graphical interface program with Borland turbo C

Which involves using a radio button dialogue to display a message, a simililar, multiple section pop up function, and a alert type message box, the program will use a mouse driver, is their any tutorials on the web to help me write this program, or any books I can buy which will help me

Yours

Gratefully

Jimmy

Comments

• DariusDarius Posts: 1,666Member
    : Could anyone please help me, I have to write a simple graphical interface program with Borland turbo C
    :
    : Which involves using a radio button dialogue to display a message, a simililar, multiple section pop up function, and a alert type message box, the program will use a mouse driver, is their any tutorials on the web to help me write this program, or any books I can buy which will help me
    :
    :
    :
    : Yours
    :
    : Gratefully
    :
    : Jimmy
    :
    :
    :

Do you want to make a GUI system or do you just want a dialog with a radio button? IE Do you want to make something extensible and reusable, or do you just want this to be a one time thing and that's all you need it for?

"There's no such thing as Hell, but you can make it if you try".
    -Prove It, Bad Religion