Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

can someone write me a login screen

hi

could anyone write me a cgi script for a pass word screen.
what i meen is that i want a login screen so only members can get through it.

if somone could do it for me it will be great.

and i dont know perl or cgi.

MiNoR59eR

Comments

• poorapagalpoorapagal Posts: 18Member
    PLEASE GO HERE TO FIND YOUR PERFECT PROGRAMMER

HTTP://www.freelancersdirect.com
  • hey,

the following will depend on the type of server you have, so you cant do it on angelfire/tripod (probably)

http://faq.clever.net/htaccess.htm

but if you get that working then you will have a very nice looking and very hard 2 break through multiuser password system, much better than those crappy javascripts that have the password in the HTML code now aint it :)
  • calichecaliche Posts: 3Member
    : hi
    :
    : could anyone write me a cgi script for a pass word screen.
    : what i meen is that i want a login screen so only members can get through it.
    :
    : if somone could do it for me it will be great.
    :
    : and i dont know perl or cgi.
    :
    : MiNoR59eR
    :
    yeah

I am a CGI programmer and i can help you please send me all the information about you need an I can write the script for you

carlos
    www.ceprobi.com/cgarcia

my email is caliche120@hotmail.com or charly@negociosasociados.com