software controling time-in time-out in PC's - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

software controling time-in time-out in PC's

any software that will control a workstation such as controlling time-in,time-out; auto shuttingdown PC when time limit reach?????? pls...i open for any suggestion....

Comments

• melissa_may1melissa_may1 Posts: 937Member
    : any software that will control a workstation such as controlling time-in,time-out; auto shuttingdown PC when time limit reach?????? pls...i open for any suggestion....
    :

Hi!

Win NT (and I assume Win 2K) can control the time that a user is allowed to log in. I think it kicks him out when the time expires.

Note, this is not "you can use the computer for 1 hour", but "you can use the computer on Tuesdays from 1-4, Wednesdays from 12-2", etc.

[purple]Melissa[/purple]