Is it possible????? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Is it possible?????

Hello everyone

I wonder if any body can tell me if this is possible?? (using any programming language)

I need a system whereby people enter their details on a form (within a web page) this updates a graphic/text (any type, photoshop, coreldraw, illustrator, adobe pdf)with information supplied on the form, and then emails the altered document to an email address they supplied so that they can print it.

the document to be altered is currently on my harddrive, i recieve the emails and copy and paste the details then send them the finished article.

at the moment it is being done with a windows type macro but this is slow and labourious and im getting way behind..

thanks in advance...

Comments

• hwrighthwright Posts: 2Member
    : Hello everyone
    :
    : I wonder if any body can tell me if this is possible?? (using any programming language)
    :
    : I need a system whereby people enter their details on a form (within a web page) this updates a graphic/text (any type, photoshop, coreldraw, illustrator, adobe pdf)with information supplied on the form, and then emails the altered document to an email address they supplied so that they can print it.
    :
    : the document to be altered is currently on my harddrive, i recieve the emails and copy and paste the details then send them the finished article.
    :
    : at the moment it is being done with a windows type macro but this is slow and labourious and im getting way behind..
    :
    : thanks in advance...
    :

Well, the good news is... Yes, this is possible. I was on a project last year and we needed .gif files created from generated IDs. The developer created a server-side Java application to do this. Unfortunately, I can't give you much more information as I am not a programmer.

Hope that helps.