Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Directly access a Member Profile?

Is there a way to get/find a member's profile directly, without clicking on it when reading a post?

I'm trying to find a specific post so I can get to the member's profile, but my search returns many results and I can't find it. (see my search upgrade request)

So then I thought I'd go directly to the profile, but can't find a way.

Thanks,

Melissa

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Posts: 3,948Member
    : Is there a way to get/find a member's profile directly, without clicking on it when reading a post?
    :
    : I'm trying to find a specific post so I can get to the member's profile, but my search returns many results and I can't find it. (see my search upgrade request)
    :
    : So then I thought I'd go directly to the profile, but can't find a way.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Melissa
    :
    :

Perhaps an alphabetical list of members? Or an list of active members in each board?

• WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Posts: 549Member
    :
    : Perhaps an alphabetical list of members? Or an list of active members in each board?

That's a good idea, I will see what I can do about it.

But you can today in the advanced messageboard search , search for all posts by a certain username. If that helps...

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]