Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
write a binary search tree program
You need to implement a binary search tree. Each node contains a student ID (Integer) which is the key value, a student name (String), a book ordered list (Linked list), a balance (Float or Double), a left pointer and a right pointer. Your program will read input from a file (one record per line) and the file name must be a command line argument to the program (50 points penalty).
Insert [student ID] [student name] [book name] [number of copy of the book] [price per copy]
- If the student ID is not in the tree, create a new node with the student ID and insert to the tree.
- If the student ID is in the tree and the book name is in his/her book ordered list, change the number of the copy of the book and his/her balance.
- If only student ID is in the tree, add the book into the front of his/her book ordered list and change his/her balance.
ex) I 12345 james Thinking in C 1 20.00
I 12345 james Thinking in Java 4 40.00
Delete [student ID] [book name] [number of copy of the book]
- Find the student ID in the tree and change his/her book ordered list and balance. Then, if the student's balance is zero ( this means no book is ordered), remove the node from the tree.
- If the number of copy of the book is larger than in his/her book ordered list, cancel this transaction and print a proper message.
- If the student ID or the book name is not in the tree or in his/her book ordered list, print a proper message.
ex) D 12345 Thinking in Java 1
- Print each node with a student ID, a student name, a book ordered list and a balance by inorder traversal.
- A book ordered list should be printed from the front (head).
- This function should be iterative, not recursive (15 points penalty).
ex) 12345 Tiako
Thinking in Java 3 40.00
Thinking in C 1 20.00
0 · ·